PPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2013
- Degree of Bachelor of Laws from any University incorporated by Law in India, or Degree of Bachelor of Laws from Punjab University (undivided) / The Dacca University / The Tribhuwan University, Nepal / The Sind University, or from Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, Or
- Should be a Barrister of England / Ireland or Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland
- Must have Punjabi as one of the subjects upto Matric or its equivalent standard
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 37 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS / Govt. Employees provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 2500: For General & Others
Rs 1250: For PH of Punjab
Rs 625: For SC, ST and BC of Punjab
Exempted for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/pcsj13.asp
- Online registration began from March 11, 2013 and will close on March 31, 2013.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 2500 / Rs 1250 / Rs 625, drawn from State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, in favor of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala.
- Candidates should mention name of the post applied for, registration no., and their name & address in block letters, on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should take print-out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application Form, along with the DD, and self-attested copies of all certificates, should be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala - 147001, by post on or before April 8, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for_______” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/pcsj13.asp
Registered Office:Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Garden, PB No. 39,
Patiala (Punjab) - 147001
Contact No: 0175 - 5011902, 5014833
Fax: 0175 - 5014831