PPSC Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Town Planner
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in City and Regional Planning or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute Or
- B Tech Degree in Planning from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have Punjabi language till Matric qualification or its equivalent standard
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 37 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS / Govt. Employees provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Cost of Application Form
Rs 25: For counter purchased forms
Rs 75: For post purchased forms through bank draft
Rs 200: For General & Others
Rs 50: For SC, ST and BC of Punjab
Exempted for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official website of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/pdf/atp2/af.pdf
- Candidates can also obtain the application form in-person or by post from the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala -147001, against a payment of the application fee of Rs 25 / Rs 75 (Cash / DD) from August 23, 2012 onwards.
- For paying the examination fees candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200 / Rs 50 / Rs 75 drawn in favor of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala.
- Candidates should mention their name & address in block letters on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) three passport size photograph (of which one affixed on application form), 2 self-addressed envelopes (size 24 cm x 11 cm) with affixed stamps of Rs 30 on it, DD (required amount) and attested (by Gazetted officer) copies of all certificates, should be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala - 147001, by post on or before September 20, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ___________” on the Top Left Corner of the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/pdf/atp2/af.pdf
Registered Office:Punjab Public Service Commission
P B No. 39
Patiala (Punjab) - 147001
Contact No: 0175 - 5011902, 5014833
Fax: 0175 - 5014831