Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department Recruitment 2012 For Various Posts
- Platoon Commander
- Radio Wireless Operator (Sergeant)
- Dispatch Rider
- Band Man
- Radio Wireless Mechanic
- Radio Wireless Operator (Corporal)
- Motor Mechanic (Corporal)
- Armourer (Corporal)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CDAC Mohali: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/PHCD/PDF/712advtHGR.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 600 (General / OBC candidates) & Rs 300 (SC / ST candidates): Platoon / Commander / Draftsman / Clerk / Radio Wireless Operator / Driver / Dispatch Rider / Band Man / Radio Wireless Mechanic / Radio Wireless Operator / Motor Mechanic / Armourer
Rs 300 (General / OBC candidates) & Rs 150 (SC / ST candidates): Carpenter / Class-IV
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of CDAC Mohali: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/
- Online registration began on December 10, 2012 and will close on December 26, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip with unique Registration No. and Password, and Fee Payment Challan, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount of Rs 600 / Rs 300 / Rs 150, through Fee Challan, in any branch of Axis Bank, in the Current Account No. 911020028486199, latest by December 27, 2012.
- Candidates have to take two print-outs of the Acknowledgement Slip, as they will have to be submitted with affixed passport size photograph, Challan Copy and copies of all relevant certificates, at the time of interview.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned CDAC Mohali website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/