Punjab & Sind Bank Chief Security Officer (SMG Scale V) Post Recruitment 2013
- Should be an Col. & above in Army or a person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force, Or
- Should be an Police Officer of the rank of DIG or a person of equivalent rank in Para Military Services
- Candidates, who have served in CISF or Para Military Forces in the rank of DIG or its equivalent, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 55 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PSB: https://www.psbindia.com/ADVT_HRD_DEPT.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200: General Candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of PSB: https://www.psbindia.com/ADVT_HRD_DEPT.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / Pay Order for Rs 200 / Rs 50, drawn in favor of “PSB Officers Recruitment Project”, payable at New Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with three recent passport size photographs, DD, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The General Manager - HRD, Punjab & Sind Bank, Bank House, 6th Floor, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110008, by speed post on or before May 13, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Chief Security Officer in SMG Scale - V” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Punjab & Sind Bank website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-May-2013
Download Form: https://www.psbindia.com/ADVT_HRD_DEPT.pdf
Registered Office:Punjab & Sind Bank
5th Floor, Bank House
21, Rajendra Place
New Delhi - 110008
Contact No.: 011 - 25716407, 25763539
Fax No.: 011 - 25723793