RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Dy Manager & Manager
- Deputy Manager (Tech)
- Deputy Manager (Marketing)
- Deputy Manager (P&A)
- Manager (P&A)
- BE / B Tech Degree in Electronics & Communications / Electronics / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation & Electronics / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- BE / B Tech / B Sc Degree with MBA Degree in Marketing / IT / Telecom or Post Graduate Programme in Management (Marketing / IT / Telecom) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Human Resources / Personnel Management or Post Graduate Program in Management (HRM) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Human Resources / Personnel Management or Post Graduate Program in Management (HRM / PM) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of RailTel: http://www.railtelindia.com/Default.aspx?id=66
- Online registration is to be done in two parts i.e., Part I and Part II.
- The online registration commences from June 4, 2012 and will close on June 21, 2012 (Part I Registration) and June 25, 2012 (Part II Registration).
- After successful submission of Part I Online Registration Application form, the system will generate a unique Registration No. with Password and Fee Payment Challan.
- Candidates should secure their Registration No. and Password for future reference, and take a print-out of the fee payment Challan for paying the fees amount.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount of Rs 500, through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan.
- The last date for paying the application fees amount is June 23, 2012.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with information of Transaction No., Branch Name and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the Part II Online Registration Form for its completion.
- In Part II Online Registration Form, candidates have to fill the Challan details and upload their scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completing the Part II Online Registration Form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned RailTel Corporation of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.railtelindia.com/Default.aspx?id=66
Registered Office:RailTel Corporation of India Limited
10th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building
16, Sansad Marg
New Delhi - 110001