Rajasthan PWD Junior Engineer Direct Recruitment Competitive Examination 2012
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Degree)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Diploma)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Degree)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Diploma)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma of Engineering in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Good command over Hindi language (Devnagri Script)
- Good knowledge of Rajasthan Culture
- Candidate should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 37 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST/ BC candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Rajasthan PWD: http://exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in/Documents/pwdvigyapty.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: For BC / SBC (Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State & General Candidates
Rs 250: For BC / SBC (Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State
Rs 125: For SC / ST of Rajasthan state and PH / VH Candidates
Rs 30: If paying through CSC Center (Mandatory for all)
Rs 20: If paying through E-Mitra Kiosk (Mandatory for all)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Rajasthan PWD: http://exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Online registration began from May 23, 2012 and will close on June 22, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Before filling the online registration form, candidates should scan their passport-size photograph and signature, as it will be required for the completion of form.
- Application fee payment of required amount should be made through E-Mitra Kiosk / CSC Center authorized by the State Government
- Candidate should fill all the details correctly in the online application form, else their form will be rejected.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the aforementioned official website of RPSC.
- Candidates should apply within the specified time period, else their application would not be accepted.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajasthan Public Works Department.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Jun-2012
Exams Date: 01-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in/