Rajasthan Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Dept Recruitment 2013 For Lower Division Clerk
Rajasthan Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department, Jaipur, Rajasthan, has invited applications from eligible, proficient and skilled candidates for recruitment 2013, for the positions of Lower Division Clerks (LDC).
The recruitment is to done for various district councils i.e., Alwar, Ajmer, Banswada, Baran, Bharatpur, Badmer, Bikaner, Bhilwada, Chittaurgarh, Bundi, Dousa, Chooru, Dungarapur, Dholpur, Hanumangarh, Ganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Jhalawar, Jalore, Jodhpur, Pratapgarh, Jhunjhunu, Nagour, Kota, Rajsamand, Pali, Sikar, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, Sirohi, Karauli and Udaipur District Councils.
Candidates' appointment is to be done on direct recruitment basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academic, professional qualifications and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all candidates through call letter.
Candidates seeking job opportunity of LDC in the abovementioned district councils can apply online by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department: http://rajpanchayat.gov.in/. The last date for online registration is March 22, 2013. For further information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the abovementioned official website of Rajasthan Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department.
- Should qualify Senior Secondary or any other examination equivalent thereto from a State / National Board
- O level Certificate course from DOEACC Society of Electronics Department, Government of India, Or
- Certificates of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) under National or State Council of Professional Training scheme, Or
- Diploma in Computer Application or Computer Science from a recognized University / College, Or Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering from a government recognized Polytechnic Institute, Or
- Certificate Programmes of RSCET from Vardhaman Mahavir Open University, Kota.
- Candidates’ age should be minimum 18 and maximum 38 years as on January 1, 2014.
- Age relaxation of five years will be given to male candidates of SC / ST and OBC category of Rajasthan state. However, age relaxation of ten years will be given to female candidates of SC / ST and OBC category of Rajasthan state.
- Former military officials should not be more than 50 years of age.
Application Fee: Rs 500: For General and Crème layer OBC candidates
Rs 250: For SC / ST / Non-creme layer OBC candidates
Rs 100: For physical handicapped, SC / ST candidates of TSP region and Saharia Tribal community of Kishanganj and Shahbad.
Additional Rs 40 (Rs 10 for online submission fee and Rs 30 for online application) is to be paid by all candidates.
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by filling and submitting the application form available on the official website of Rajasthan Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department: http://rajpanchayat.gov.in/
- Before starting online application, one has to remit the prescribed application fee at Kiosks-e-MITRA or Customer Service Center (CSC).
- After remitting the application fee, candidates will get a Token Number, which is required to fill online application form.
- Candidates should submit scanned copies of their recent photograph and signatures to complete the online application.
- Last date for online registration is March 22, 2013 (Up to 11:59 pm).
- For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajasthan Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://rajpanchayat.gov.in/