Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh Recruitment 2012 for Non-Teaching Posts
- Deputy Registrar (Examination)
- Deputy Registrar (Academic)
- Senior System Analyst (VSAT)
- Medical Officer (Health Centre)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Engineering Wing)
- Estate Officer (Administration)
- Technical Assistant (Library)
- Senior Cartographer (Department of Geography)
- Professional Assistant (Library)
- Manager (Guest House)
- GNM (Health Centre)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Engineering Wing)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Engineering Wing)
- Statistical Assistant (Establishment Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Department of Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Centre)
- Technical Assistant (Department of Physics / Chemistry / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Centre)
- Store Keeper (Store Branch)
- Stenographer Grade-III (Departments & Offices)
- Lower Division Clark (Various Branches)
- Nurse (ANM) (Health Centre)
- Driver (Vehicle Branch)
- Laboratory Assistant (Department of Physics / Geography / Botany / Mass Com / Chemistry / Zoology)
- Library Assistant (Library)
- Draftsman (Engineering Wing)
- Surveyor (Engineering Wing)
- Electrician (Engineering Wing)
- Sanitary Inspector (Administration)
- Packer (Administration)
- Laboratory Attendant (Department of Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Geography / Zoology / CSE / Mass Com / Computer Centre)
- Library Attendant (Library)
- Cook (Guest House)
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University / Institute
- Required years of working experience in the relevant field as per job profile
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years or 40 years (Based on job requirement).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Rajiv Gandhi University: http://www.rgu.ac.in/downloads/AdvtFeb2012-01.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Rajiv Gandhi University: http://www.rgu.ac.in/downloads/ApplicationFormat.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh, payable at Vijaya Bank or SBI Branch Doimukh.
- Candidates should mention their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh (Arunachal Pradesh) - 791112, by post on or before February 22, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajiv Gandhi University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Feb-2012
Download Form: http://www.rgu.ac.in/downloads/ApplicationFormat.pdf
Registered Office:Rajiv Gandhi University
Doimukh (Arunachal Pradesh) - 791112
Contact No.: +91-360-2277253