Rajiv Gandhi University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2011
- Controller of Examination
- Internal Audit Officer
- Hindi Officer
- Hindi Translator
- Degree of Master’s in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scales
- Minimum 15 years of working experience as Assistant Professor or 8 years of working experience as Associate Professor Or 15 years of administrative experience, out of which 8 years experience will be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- Degree of Master’s in Commerce / MBA (Finance) / ICWA / CA.SAS or in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scales
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Assistant Professor in a College or a University with experience in educational administration or atleast 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post
- Degree of Master’s in Hindi with English as a subject, with 55% marks from a recognized University
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of terminological work in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, technical or scientific literature Or 8 years of working experience of Teaching Research, Writing or Journalism in Hindi.
- Good knowledge of Sanskrit or any Indian Languages
- Degree of Master’s in Hindi / English from any recognized University or its equivalent qualification
- Diploma / Certificate course of Translation course from English to Hindi and Vice-Versa
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in translation works in any Central / State Government / Autonomous institutions
- Good knowledge of Sanskrit and other Modern Indian Language
- Good working knowledge of Hindi in computer
Application Fee: In person - Rs 50
Application Fee with downloaded form - Rs 400 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can download the application form from the official link of Rajiv Gandhi University: http://www.rgu.ac.in/downloads/AdvtJuly2011.pdf.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form directly from the University Office, Deputy Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh (AP) -791112, in the reverse payment of Rs 50 (exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates), by hand or by post
- Candidates, who have downloaded the application form, should have to pay the application fee amount in the form of DD for Rs 400, drawn in the favor of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh - 791112, payable at Vijaya Bank, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh – 791112
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the recent passport size photography and all required documents, should be submitted to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh (AP) - 791112
- Candidates should mention the Application for the Post of______ and Advertisement No. on the envelope, in which the form would be send.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajiv Gandhi University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Sep-2011
Download Form: http://www.rgu.ac.in/downloads/AdvtJuly2011.pdf
Registered Office:Rajiv Gandhi University
Doimukh (Arunachal Pradesh) - 791112