RBI Assistant / Office Attendant Recruitment March 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-18T13:26:24+05:30
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible meritorious Sportspersons for the posts of Assistant / Office Attendant, for recruitment March 2013.
Candidates should be a Cricket / Football / Badminton / Carrom / Table Tennis sportsperson. The recruitment is to be done for Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kanpur / Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Guwahati, Jaipur, Bhopal, Nagpur, Thrivanathapuram, Chandigarh and Jammu centers.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Selection Trial and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the selection trial. Only selection trial qualified candidates will be called for the interview.
The trial / interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For more details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/home.aspx.
- For Assistant Post: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- For Office Attendant: Passed Class 10 from a recognized Board
- Must have required sports qualification in the relevant sport
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 26 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2654
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application format mentioned on the official link of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2654
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Reserve Bank of India, payable at respective centre.
- Application in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Recruitment Section, Respective centre address, by ordinary post on or before April 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “For Recruitment of Sportspersons”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Reserve Bank of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Apr-2013
Registered Office:Reserve Bank of India
Central Office Building (21st Floor)
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg
Reserve Bank of India Central Office, Fort
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400001
Contact No: 022 - 22611954