RBI Nagpur Security Guards Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-27T18:57:09+05:30
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Nagpur, Maharashtra, has invited applications from experienced Ex-servicemen candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Security Guards (temporary) in Class IV. The recruitment is to be done for the following zone:
- Vidarbha Region of Maharashtra State
- Madhya Pradesh Region
- Chhattisgarh Region
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of work experience and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For more details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/home.aspx.
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2679
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of RBI: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2679
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Dr. Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, Opp. Vidhan Bhavan, Nagpur (Maharashtra) - 440001, by ordinary post on or before June 10, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Security Guard”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Reserve Bank of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2679
Registered Office:Reserve Bank of India
Dr. Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines
Opp. Vidhan Bhavan
Nagpur (Maharashtra) - 440001