RCF Ltd Officer (Medical) & Senior Officer Posts 2013
- Officer (Medical)
- Senior Officer (Medical) (General Surgeon)
- Senior Officer (Medical) (Physician)
- Senior Officer (Social Counselor)
- Required qualifications as per the norms prescribed by RCFL.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of RCFL: http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/hrmain/recruitment/4836-p-v-patil1
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can download the application format from the official website of RCFL: http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/hrmain/recruitment/4836-p-v-patil1
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 500, through SBI Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a unique Journal No., which candidates are required to fill in the application form.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, RCFL Copy of Bank Challan, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to The Chief General Manager (Human Resource) C., Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No. 108, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400074, latest by April 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of RCFL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/hrmain/recruitment/4836-p-v-patil1
Registered Office:Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
Mahul Road, Chembur
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400074
Phone No.: 022 - 24045100, 2552300
Fax No.: 022 - 25523002