RCF Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Officer Trainee & Junior Fireman (Grade III) Positions
All short-listed candidates will be intimated the date and venue of the interview, by the recruitment panel of RCFL. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of RCFL: http://www.rcfltd.com/
- Required qualifications as per the norms prescribed by RCFL.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of RCFL: http://www.rcfltd.com/webdocs/3040/2013/03/Web_Advt_Optr_Tr_and_Jr_Fireman.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee)
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can apply through the prescribed format downloadable from the official website of RCFL: http://www.rcfltd.com/. The direct link for the same is: http://www.rcfltd.com/webdocs/3040/2013/03/Web_Advt_Optr_Tr_and_Jr_Fireman.pdf
- Application fee is to be paid through Bank Challan (downloadable from the website of RCFL), at any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. 32376431341 of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
- The hard copy of the downloaded application form, complete in all respect as per the prescribed format, along with RCFL Copy of Bank Challan, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to The Chief Administrator (Human Resource) - Unit Room No. 03, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, Prashaskiya Bhawan, Chembur, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400074, latest by March 22, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of RCFL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.rcfltd.com/webdocs/3040/2013/03/Web_Advt_Optr_Tr_and_Jr_Fireman.pdf
Registered Office:Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
Mahul Road, Chembur
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400074
Phone No.: 022-24045100, 25523001
Fax No.: 022 - 25523002