REC Recruitment 2013 Of Professionals In Various Disciplines
- General Manager (Law) (E8)
- Deputy Manager (Law) (E4)
- Assistant Manager (Law) (E3)
- Deputy Manager (CS) (E4)
- Assistant Manager (CS) (E3)
- Director (CIRE) equivalent to GM (E8)
- Faculty (CIRE) equivalent to Manager (E5)
- General Manager (Engineering) (E8)
- Deputy General Manager (Engineering) (E7)
- Chief Manager (Engineering) (E6)
- Deputy General Manager (F&A) (E7)
- Chief Manager (F&A) (E6)
Human Resource (HR) Discipline
- Officer (HR)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of REC: http://recindia.nic.in/jobs.html
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Desired candidates can download the application format from the official link of REC: http://recindia.nic.in/jobs.html
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn in favor of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested photocopies of all the certificates, should be submitted to the Senior Officer (HR), Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, Core-4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, by post on or before February 28, 2012 till 6.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Rural Electrification Corporation Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://recindia.nic.in/jobs.html
Registered Office:Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
Core-4, SCOPE Complex
7, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No: 011 - 24365161
Fax: 011 - 24360644