Repco Bank Recruitment 2013 For Manager (Credit Processing) Posts
Last Updated: 2013-04-30T11:35:18+05:30
Repco Bank, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications eligible and experienced professionals for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Manager (Credit Processing) (Post Code: MGR- CP-04-Apr 2013).
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Repco Bank: http://repcobank.com/.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University
- Post Graduation and Professional Qualification / CAIIB will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Retail Credit Processing in banks / HFCs / FIs, with in depth knowledge of Housing Finance, KYC Compliance, capacity to assess credit worthiness of salaried / non salaried customers based on income profile, knowledge of all kinds of home loan products & market practices, and working knowledge of legal issues pertaining to mortgage lending
- Should have competency in working on Online Sanctioning System under the In-house Loan Origination System and Core Banking Environment
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Repco Bank: http://www.repcohome.com/OfficerCPAp2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the Bio-data format from the official link of Repco Bank: http://www.repcohome.com/BIO%20DATA%20FORM_NEW.pdf
- Bio-data format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Executive Director, Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2 / Old No. 34 & 34, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600032, by post latest by May 11, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Post Code (MGR- CP-04-Apr 2013)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Repco Bank website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.repcohome.com/BIO%20DATA%20FORM_NEW.pdf
Registered Office:Repco Bank
33, North Usman Road, T. Nagar
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600017
Contact No.: 044 - 28340715, 28342845