RGU Doimukh Recruitment 2012 For Various Posts In CPEPA (Biodiversity)
Last Updated: 2012-12-11T16:25:55+05:30
Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU), Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh, has invited applications from talented and capable candidates for recruitment 2012, for various posts, in CPEPA. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Office Assistant
- Research Associate
- Junior Research Fellow
- Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on temporary basis, for the Phase II project “Center with Potential for Excellence in a Particular Area (Biodiversity)”, under Faculty of Life Science. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and personal interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview, by the screening committee. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi University: http://www.rgu.ac.in/
- B Sc / B Com Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Good command over Computer Application
- PhD Degree in Zoology / Botany / Life Science / Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have research experience in Reproductive Endocrinology / Molecular Biology Technique / Phytochemical Analysis and its validation / Fish Biology / Entomology / Microbial Research or any other biological research, evidenced by high quality publications
Junior Research Fellow
- M Sc Degree in Zoology / Botany / Life Science / Biotechnology with specialization in Reproductive Endocrinology / Physiology & Biochemistry / Entomology / Fish Biology / Wildlife Biology / Plant Taxonomy / Microbiology / Ecology / Cell Biology / Nutritional Biochemistry / Toxicology with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Passed HSLC with basic knowledge of Science from a recognized Board / School
- Candidates, who have work experience in Research Laboratories / Academic Institute, will be preferred.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Rajiv Gandhi University: http://www.rgu.ac.in/downloads/AdvtDec2012-01.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Rajiv Gandhi University: http://www.rgu.ac.in/jobsatrgu.html
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Prof. H.N. Sharma, Coordinator, Center with Potential for Excellence in Biodiversity and Head of the Department of Zoology, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh) - 791112, by post on or before December 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajiv Gandhi University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.rgu.ac.in/jobsatrgu.html
Registered Office:Rajiv Gandhi University
Doimukh (Arunachal Pradesh) - 791112
Contact No.: +91-360-2277253