RITES Ltd Dy General Manager & Manager Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-02-12T15:39:29+05:30
RITES Limited, Gurgaon, Haryana, has invited applications from knowledgeable and skilled professionals for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Managers. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy General Manager (Civil-Structure)
- Manager (Civil-Structure)
- Deputy General Manager (Personnel)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test / Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the written test / interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of RITES Ltd: http://www.rmacsa.in/. The last date for online registration is February 28, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of RITES Ltd: http://www.rites.com/web/index.php
Deputy General Manager (Civil-Structure)
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering from an AICTE / Govt.approved Institutes
- Minimum 11 years of work experience after obtaining Graduate degree in Bridge / Structural Engineering, of which minimum 10 years of experience should be in the field of Highway Bridges, preferably in NHAI / SH projects
- Should have good knowledge of latest Structural Analysis Software’s’ i.e., STAAD PRO,SAP, MIDAS CIVIL, etc.
- Should have knowledge of RCC, PSC, Steel Truss Bridge and Steel-concrete Composite Superstructure, with Open, Well & Pile foundation
- Sound knowledge in the design of continuous and long span bridges is desirable
- Should have knowledge of Design, “In-Principle-Approval” of GAD, CRS Sanction of detailed design and drawings of ROB (Road-Over-Bridge), and RUB (Road Under Bridge) structure from different Zonal Railways (Preferably in Eastern Region)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an AICTE / Govt. approved Institutes
- Candidates, who have Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering from a reputed Institute, will be preferred
- Minimum 8 years of work experience after obtaining Graduate degree in the field of Highway Bridges, preferably in NHAI / SH Projects
- Should have knowledge of latest Structural Analysis Software’s i.e., STAAD PRO, SAP, MIDAS CIVIL, etc.
- Should have design knowledge of RCC and PSC Bridge with Open, Well & Pile foundation
Deputy General Manager (Personnel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with MBA Degree in HR / Personnel Management or 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR specialization from an AICTE / Govt. approved Institute
- Minimum 9 years of work experience in Supervisory Capacity, in the field of Human Resources Development / Talent Acquisition, Retention & Management, Skill Development / Competency and Leadership Development / Performance Management, HR Branding / Employees Relations, etc., in a Govt. Department / Central or State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / reputed Firm of not less than 500 employees, of which minimum 5 years of experience should be in a Managerial position (i.e. GP of Rs 4800 and above in CDA scale of pay and equivalent in IDA scale of pay for Govt. / PSU employees)
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RITES Ltd: http://rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/HW_Kol%20&%20P&A_13.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of RITES Ltd: http://www.rmacsa.in/
- The last date for online registration is February 28, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application form, duly signed, along with two recent passport size photographs, and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Addl. General Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001, by speed post on or before March 8, 2013.
- Candidates should mention "Name of the Post Applied For ___" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned RITES Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.rmacsa.in/
Registered Office:RITES Limited,
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector - 29,
Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001,
Contact No.: 0124 - 2818178, 2818163