RITES Ltd Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) Recruitment 2012
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology (IT)
- Metallurgy & Chemical Engineering (M&C)
- Signal & Telecommunication Engineering (S&T) / Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Architecture / Metallurgy or Chemical / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from an AICTE / Govt. approved University / Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Computer Science / InformationTechnology or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from an AICTE / Govt. approved University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RITES Ltd: http://www.rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/GET-sept-12_website.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST candidates
Exempted for PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of RITES Ltd: http://www.rmacsa.in/default.aspx
- Online registration commences from September 23, 2012 and will close on October 13, 2012.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 100 drawn in favor of RITES Limited, payable at Gurgaon.
- Candidates should mention their Name, Registration No., and Name of the Post Applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and submit it for the further process.
- Printed Registration Slip, along with affixed & signed passport-size photograph, and DD, should be submitted to The Advertiser (RITES), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi - 110051, by ordinary post on or before October 20, 2012 till 17.00 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “VC NO. & APPLICATION FOR THE GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates can download their admit card from November 5, 2012 onwards from the official website of RITES Ltd.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned RITES Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Oct-2012
Exams Date: 25-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.rmacsa.in/default.aspx
Registered Office:RITES Limited
Plot No. 1, Sector - 29
Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001
Contact No.: 0124 - 2818153, 2818163