RITES Ltd Kolkata Recruitment 2012 For Engineers & Technical Assistants In Civil Discipline
Last Updated: 2012-08-16T19:34:52+05:30
RITES Limited, Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from skillful and proficient professionals for recruitment 2012, for various posts in Civil Discipline. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Engineer (Civil) / Highway
- Engineer (Civil) / Structural
- Technical Assistant (Civil)
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contract basis, for a period of one year, which can be extended further as per candidate’s performance, till a period of completion of the project.
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in Interview. Interview is schedule to be held on August 25, 2012, at RITES Ltd., Metro Railway Service Building (2nd Floor), 56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata (West Bengal), from 10.00 am onwards.
Candidates can register themselves by visiting the official link of RITES Ltd.: http://www.rmacsa.in/default.aspx. Last date for online registration is August 23, 2012. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of RITES Ltd: http://www.rites.com/web/index.php
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 1st class division froman AICTE / Govt. approved Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Engineer (Highway): Good knowledge of Road Design using MX Road Software, AUTOCAD, with work experience in Traffic Survey and Preparation of BOQ.
- Engineer (Structural): Good Knowledge of Design of RCC and PSC Bridges, Superstructures with Open / Well / Pile Foundation, and knowledge of Analyzing Structures with STADD PRO and AUTOCAD
Technical Assistant (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 1st class division froman AICTE / Govt. approved Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Highway sector
- Good knowledge of handing Total Station and AUTOCAD
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RITES Ltd: http://www.rites.com/vacancy/
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on August 25, 2012, at RITES Ltd., Metro Railway Service Building (2nd Floor), 56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata (West Bengal), from 10.00 am onwards.
- Interested candidates can register online by visiting the official link of RITES Ltd: http://www.rmacsa.in/default.aspx
- Last date for online registration is August 23, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Application Form with unique Registration No., of which candidates should take a print-out and keep it with them.
- Registered candidates should bring printed application form, with two passport-size photographs, and Original & attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- Candidates, those who are not able to register online, can register them on the interview day, at interview venue from 1000 to 1300 hrs.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned RITES Limited website.
Download Form: http://www.rmacsa.in/default.aspx
Registered Office:RITES Limited
Plot No. 1, Sector - 29
Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001
Contact No.: 0124 - 2818153, 2818163