RMSA Secondary Education Department Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2012 For Recruitment
Last Updated: 2012-09-29T11:54:08+05:30
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Secondary Education Department, Guwahati, Assam, has invited applications from qualified and talented professionals for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2012, for recruitment of the posts of Graduate Teachers.
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on direct recruitment basis. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in TET Examination and Personal Interview. The examination is scheduled to be held in the last week of February, 2013.
The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidates’ admit card. For complete details regarding examination and eligibility, candidates can visit the official website of RMSA: http://www.rmsaassam.in/
- Must be a Citizen of India
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- BT / B Ed qualification from a recognized University
- Candidate should be below the age of 38 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RMSA: http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/TET_Advertisement.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 350
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can purchase the application form directly from the designated post offices (as mention in the advertisement), in the reverse payment of Rs 350, between October 1, 2012 and October 10, 2012.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the designated post offices (as mention in the advertisement), latest by October 30, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the official website of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Oct-2012
Registered Office:Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Kahilipara, Guwahati (Assam)