RPSC Asst Director, Group Instructor, Superintendent ITI & Evaluation Officer Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Director (Sanskrit Education Department)
- Group Instructor / Surveyor / Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor (Grade II) (Technical Education Department)
- Vice Principal / Superintendent ITI (Technical Education Department)
- Evaluation Officer (Planning Department)
- Relevant qualification as per commission norms
- Good command over Hindi Language (Devnagri Script)
- Good knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RPSC: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Joint_Adv_11213_050612.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 350: General candidates
Rs 250: OBC candidates
Rs 150: SC / ST candidates
Rs 40 as processing fees is payable for all categories
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of RPSC: http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
- The last date of online registration is June 30, 2012 till 12.00 midnight.
- Application fee payment should be made through e-Mitra Kiosk / CSC method.
- Candidate should fill all the details correctly in the online application form, else their form will be rejected.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the aforementioned official website of RPSC.
- Candidates should apply within the specified time period, else their application will not be accepted.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
Registered Office:Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Ajmer (Rajasthan) - 305001