RPSC State Eligibility Test For Lectureship 2012
- Chemical Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Education
- Physical Science
- Political Science
- Population Studies
- Public Administration
- Visual Art
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RPSC: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Advt.1_set_Final_Detailed_2012_01_06_2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 650: For BC / SBC (Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State & General Candidates
Rs 350: For BC / SBC (Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State
Rs 200: For SC / ST of Rajasthan state and PH / VH Candidates
Rs 40 (Rs 30 Application fees + Rs 10 Processing Fees) is mandatory for All candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of RPSC: http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
- The last date of online registration is June 30, 2012 till 12.00 midnight.
- Application fee payment of required amount should be made through E-Mitra Kiosk / CSC Center authorized by the State Government.
- Candidate should fill all the details correctly in the online application form, else their form will be rejected.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the aforementioned official website of RPSC.
- Candidates should apply within the specified time period, else their application would not be accepted.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jun-2012
Exams Date: 26-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
Registered Office:Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Ajmer (Rajasthan) - 305001