RRB Centralized Employment Notice No 05/2012 For Para Medical Staff Recruitment
- Staff Nurse
- Health & Malaria Inspector
- Pharmacist III
- ECG Technician
- ECG Technician
- X-Ray Tech / Radiographer II
- Lab Assistant Grade II
- Lab Superintendent
- Dialysis Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- Audiometrician-cum-Speech Therapist
- Extension Educator
- Field Worker
- Lab Superintendent (Clinical Psychologist) (Medical Department)
- Janitor (Medical Department)
- Receptionist (Medical Department)
- Ophthalmic Technician-cum-Optician
- Dental (Oral) Hygienist
- Required qualification as per board norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRB: http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
Application Fee: Rs 60 or Rs 40 (as per position)
Exempted for SC / ST / EXS / PH / Women / Minorities / Economically Backward classes candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of RRB: http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
- Candidates can also apply online by registering themselves on the online application form available on the respective RRB’s official website.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO for Rs 60 / Rs 40, drawn in favor of Assistant Secretary / Secretary / Member Secretary / Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board, of concerned RRB centers.
- Candidates should mention Centralised Employment Notice No., name of the post applied for, category no. of the post, name of the candidate and their postal address on the reverse side of the DD / space provided in the IPO.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD / IPO, one passport-size (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) photograph, and self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Assistant Secretary / Member Secretary of the concerned RRB respective city’s centre as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post on or before November 12, 2012 till 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates can also drop their application form in the box kept at the premises of concerned RRB Office, latest by November 12, 2012 till 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before November 27, 2012 till 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of __________, Category No. _________, Centralized Employment Notice No. ________ & Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Nov-2012
Exams Date: 24-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html