RRB Recruitment 2012 For Technician Grade II / Grade III
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Required years of working experience in the relevant field
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRB: http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
Application Fee: Rs 60: Technician Grade II
Rs 40: Technician Grade III
Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / Minorities candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of RRB: http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
- Candidates can also apply online by registering themselves on the online application form available on the respective RRB’s official website.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO for Rs 60 / Rs 40, drawn in favor of Assistant Secretary / Secretary / Member Secretary / Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board, of concerned RRB centers.
- Candidates should mention Centralised Employment Notice No., name of the post applied for, category no. of the post, name of the candidate and their postal address on the reverse side of the DD / space provided in the IPO.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD / IPO, two passport-size (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) photographs (out of which one affixed on the form) and self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Assistant Secretary / Member Secretary / Chairman of the concerned RRB respective city’s centre as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post on or before July 16, 2012 till 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before July 31, 2012 till 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Posts of________________ Category No.__________ Centralised Employment Notice No.______ & Community_______ (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Jul-2012
Exams Date: 16-Dec-2012
Download Form: Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of RRB: http://r