RRC Eastern Railway Kolkata Employment Notice No 1/2012/S&G For Recruitment Against Sports Quota
- Group ‘C’ Posts (Category 1) (Pay Band Rs 5200-20200 (RSRP-08) + GP Rs 1900 or Rs 2000 in PB - I)
- Group ‘D’ Posts (Erstwhile) (Category 2) (Pay Band Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 1800 in PB - I)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRC Eastern Railway: http://www.rrcer.com/Scouts_Guides_2012-13.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 40 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / Minority Communities / Economically Backward Classes candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of RRC Eastern Railway: http://www.rrcer.com/Scouts_Guides_2012-13.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain an Indian Postal Order / DD for Rs 40, drawn in favor of “FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata”, payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates should mention their name & postal address in the space provided on the Indian Postal Order or on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport photographs (of which one should be affixed on application form & duly signed), IPO / DD, two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 x 10 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 5 on each, and attested photocopies of relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (WS), Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700001, by ordinary post or dropped in the box kept at the office, latest by February 8, 2013 till 1700 hrs, for Group ‘C’ posts.
- For Group ‘D’ Posts, candidates should send their complete application form with required documents, to the relevant address as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post latest by February 8, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before February 25, 2013 till 1800 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Recruitment against Scout - Guide Quota for 2012-2013, for the Category of Group _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for both Groups should apply with separate application form and fees for each group.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of RRC Eastern Railway.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.rrcer.com/Scouts_Guides_2012-13.pdf
Registered Office:Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway
56, C.R. Avenue
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700012