RRC Northern Railway New Delhi Announces Recruitment 2013 Against ExSM Quota
Last Updated: 2013-06-03T17:16:31+05:30
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013 against Ex-Servicemen quota, for various Group D posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Traffic Porter (Operating)
- Pointsman (Operating)
- Gateman (Operating)
- Khalasi Helper (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Signal & Telecom Engineering)
- Trackman (Civil Engineering)
- Carriage Cleaner (Mechanical)
- DSL Khallasi (Mechanical)
- DSL Cleaner (Mechanical)
- Khalasi Helper [Mechanical (W)]
- Safaiwala (Medical)
- Khalasi Helper (Stores)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Medical Examination. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of experience will be called for the medical examination. The examination schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of RRC Northern Railway: http://rrcnr.org/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRC Northern Railway: http://www.rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/1145_May-13_Employment_News_ENGLISH_.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of RRC Northern Railway: http://www.rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/1145_May-13_Employment_News_ENGLISH_.pdf
- Application in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport photograph, two self-addressed envelopes with affixed postage stamp on it, and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Near Railway Crossing, Lajpat Nagar - I, New Delhi - 110024, by ordinary post on or before June 24, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before July 9, 2013 till 1700 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Employment Notice No. 220E/NR/RRC / Ex.SM/2012 (Part-II), Northern Railway Recruitment for Ex-Servicemen” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of RRC Northern Railway.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/1145_May-13_Employment_News_ENGLISH_.pdf
Registered Office:Northern Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell
Lajpat Nagar - I
New Delhi - 110024