RRC South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment 2012 For Group D Posts
- Helper / Track Machine Organization (TMO)
- Helper / Mechanical (C&W)
- Helper / Electrical /AC
- Porter / Hamal / Sweeper-cum-Porter / Optg.
- Safaiwala / Medi
- Passed 10th Class or ITI Certificate / Centre of Excellence (COE) or its equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 33 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRC South Western Railway: http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1345868686438-E_NotificationNo1_2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 40 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / Minority Communities / Economically Backward Classes candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of RRC South Western Railway: http://swr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,288,436,669
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain an Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs 40 drawn in favor of FA&CAO/SWR/HUBLI, payable at Hubli.
- Candidates should mention their name & postal address on the Indian Postal Orders.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport photographs, IPO and attested photocopies of relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM Office Compound, South Western Railway, Hubli (Karnataka) - 580020, by ordinary post on or before September 28, 2012.
- Candidates can also drop their application form in the Application Box kept in the Office of the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM Office Compound, South Western Railway, Hubli (Karnataka) - 580020, latest by September 28, 2012 till 1700 hrs.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before October 13, 2012 till 1700 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Application for erstwhile Group ‘D’ Post - South Western Railway” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of South Western Railway.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://swr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,288,436,669
Registered Office:South Western Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell
Divisional Office Compound
Hubli (Karnataka) - 580020