RRC Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2012 Against Sports Quota
- Athletics - Men
- Athletics - Women
- Ball Badminton - Men
- Basket Ball - Men
- Basket Ball - Women
- Billiards & Snooker - Men
- Body Building - Men
- Cricket - Men
- Cricket - Women
- Cycling - Men
- Foot Ball - Men
- Hockey - Men
- Shuttle Badminton - Women
- Table Tennis - Men
- Volley Ball - Men
- Volley Ball - Women
- Water Polo - Men
- Must be a Sportsperson in the relevant sports mentioned in the advertisement
- For the posts with Grade Pay Rs 1800 / Rs 1900 / Rs 2000: Passed 10th Class or ITI Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute
- For the posts with Grade Pay Rs 2400 / Rs 2800: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Required Sports Achievements as mentioned in the advertisement
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRC Southern Railway: http://www.rrcchennai.org.in/admin/download/1355535542_EN-RRC-03_2012-Sports-OA.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 40 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / Minority Communities / Economically Backward Classes candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of RRC Southern Railway: http://www.rrcchennai.org.in/notification.php?notifyno=38&
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs 40, drawn in favor of The Assistant Personnel Officer / Railway Recruitment cell, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should mention their name & postal address in the space provided on the Indian Postal Order or on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport photograph, DD / IPO and attested photocopies of relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) / Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, No. 5, III Floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Near Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600008, by ordinary post on or before January 18, 2013 till 1800 hrs.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before February 1, 2013 till 1800 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Recruitment Against Sport Quota (Open Advertisement) For The Year 2012-1013” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Railway Recruitment Cell Southern Railway.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.rrcchennai.org.in/notification.php?notifyno=38&
Registered Office:Railway Recruitment Cell
No. 5, III Floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road
Near Ethiraj College, Egmore
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600008
Contact No.: 044 - 28213185, 25348729