RRCAT Announces Special Recruitment Drive For Stipendiary Trainees (Category II) Posts
Last Updated: 2013-03-18T17:26:01+05:30
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), under Department of Atomic Energy, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and talented SC candidates under special recruitment drive 2013, for the posts of Stipendiary Trainees (Category II). The recruitment is to be done for the following trades:
- Electronics / Instrumentation
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis their performance in the Written Test, followed by Personal Interview. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the interview. The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of RRCAT: http://www.cat.gov.in/
- SSC / HSC qualification withScience & Mathematics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board / School
- Two years of ITI / NCVT Certificate in Instrumentation / Electronics / Fitter / Electrical from a reputed Institute Or
- One year of ITI Certificate in the relevant discipline, with minimum one year of work experience in the relevant trade.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 27 years (for SC candidates).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RRCAT: http://www.cat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/2013/advt_3_2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of RRCAT: http://www.cat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent self-attested passport-size photographs, and attested photocopies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to the Administrative Officer III, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy, PO CAT, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452013, by speed / registered post on or before April 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post Code ______ of Category II against Advertisement No. RRCAT-3/2013” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.cat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html
Registered Office:Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Department of Atomic Energy
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452013
Contact No.: +91-731-2488816