RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2012
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of RUHS: http://www.ruhsraj.org/DetailedUpdate.aspx?NewsId=115_news. Online registration began from April 1, 2012 and will close on April 15, 2012 till midnight. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of RUHS: http://www.ruhsraj.org/
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have registered with Rajasthan Medical Council
- Good command over Hindi language (Devnagri Script)
- Good knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
- Candidates should be above the age of 22 years and below the age of 47 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC candidates as per Government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 5000: General / OBC candidates
Rs 2500: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of RUHS: http://www.ruhsraj.org/DetailedUpdate.aspx?NewsId=115_news
- Online registration began from April 1, 2012 and will close on April 15, 2012 till midnight.
- For applying, candidates have to register them in Part I & Part II Online Application Form.
- After successful submission of the Part I Online Application Form, the system will generate a User Name and Password, which candidates should keep it with them for the further process.
- After completing Part I registration process, candidates have to download the Challan copy for making the fees payment.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount for Rs 5000 / Rs 2500, through Challan in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- After paying the fees amount, the bank will generate a Bank transaction ID and date of deposit on the Challan, which candidates are required to fill in the Part II registration form.
- For completing the registration process, candidates have to fill the Part II Online Application Form.
- After completing the registration process, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to be submitted in future.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Rajasthan University of Health Sciences website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.ruhsraj.org/DetailedUpdate.aspx?NewsId=115_news
Registered Office:Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg
Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road