SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Attendant-cum-Technician & Operator-cum-Technician Recruitment 2013
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainees) (Grade S-1) (Fitter, Mason, Welder, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, Draftsman & HVD)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainees) (Grade S-3) (Metallurgy, Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical / Mechtronics, Refractory / Ceramic, Electronic, Chemical & Instrumentation)
- For ITI Holder: Matriculation from a recognized Board, with ITI Certificate in Fitter / Mason / Welder / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Computer Operator Programming Assistant / Turner / Diesel Mechanic / Draftsman trade from a government recognized Institute.
- For HVD Trade: Matriculation from a recognized Board, with valid Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License, and minimum one year of work experience in Operation of Tipper.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board
- Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy / Civil / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Mechtronics / Refractory / Ceramic / Electronic / Chemical / Instrumentation from a government recognized Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms.
Application Fee: Rs 250: Operator-cum-Technician
Rs 150: Attendant-cum-Technician
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD / Departmental candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form available on the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/
- Online registration began from February 15, 2013 and will close on April 14, 2013.
- Online registration will be done in two parts i.e., Part I & Part II.
- After successful submission of the Part I application form, the system will generate a fees payment Challan, which candidates should print out and use it for making the payment of the fees.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of SBI Bank, in the Specially Opened Account No. “32549519300”, at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai.
- After making the fee payment, the bank will generate a Journal No., which candidates are required to fill in the Online Application Form Part II, for completing their registration.
- Candidates should keep the SAIL Fees Challan Copy with them as it will have to be submitted at the time of written test.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and keep it for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Bhilai Steel Plant
Bhilai - 490001
District Durg, Chhattisgarh