SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2012 For Jr Medical Technologist (Trainee) Dental
- B Sc Degree in Dentistry from a Govt. recognized Institute / UniversityOr
- Diploma course of Dental Technician / Dental Mechanic from a Dental Council of India recognized Dental College, with one year of post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing Home / Dental College
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/tender_12-13_206English_bhillai.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 250: General & Others candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/tender_12-13_206English_bhillai.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 250 / Rs 50, from any nationalized bank, drawn in favor of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai, payable at Bhilai with Branch Code No.
- Application neatly typed on a plain paper, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / testimonials, should be submitted to Post Box No. 16, Post Office Sector-1, Bhilai, District Durg (Chhattisgarh) - 490001, by ordinary post latest by October 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/tender_12-13_206English_bhillai.pdf
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Bhilai Steel Plant
Bhilai - 490001
District Durg, Chhattisgarh