SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2012 For Jr Nursing Sister & Jr Medical Technologist
- Junior Nursing Sister (Trainee)
- Junior Medical Technologist (Trainee) (Radiology / Audiometry / Dental / Radio Therapy)
- B Sc Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution or Intermediate / 10+2 qualification with three years of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institute
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing home.
- Radiology: B Sc Degree in Radiography from a recognized Institute / University or 10+2 in Science with two years of Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institute with one year of post qualification experience of Radiography in a Hospital.
- Audiometry: Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from a recognized Institute with one year of post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing home.
- Dental: B Sc Degree in Dentistry from a recognized Institute / University or Diploma course of Dental Technician from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India with one year of post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing home.
- Radio Therapy: Passed 10+2 with Science subjects or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board, with Radiotherapy Technician course from a recognized Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Institute, and one year of post qualification experience in a Hospital.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per Government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 250 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/POSTS_FOR_MEDICAL.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 250, drawn in the favor of Steel Authority of India Ltd., Bhilai Steel Plant, payable at Bhilai.
- Application in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Post Box No. 16, Post Office Sector 1, Bhilai, District Durg (Chhattisgarh) - 490001, by ordinary post before April 16, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of_______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/POSTS_FOR_MEDICAL.pdf
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Bhilai Steel Plant
Bhilai - 490001
District Durg, Chhattisgarh