SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2013 For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee
- Electronics & Telecom
- Three years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Civil / Electronics & Telecom / Ceramics / Chemical / Instrumentation from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 250: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PH / Local Displaced Persons & BSL Departmental candidates
Rs 20 (Bank Charges): Mandatory for all
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form available on the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/
- Online registration commences from March 1, 2013, and will close on March 28, 2013.
- Candidates should pay the application fees for Rs 250 / Rs 50, through Pay-in Slip, in any branch of State Bank of India, in specially opened account “SBI Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126”, at SBI sector 4, B. S. City branch.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete pay-in slip with mentioning the Journal No. and Branch Code, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and keep it for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Bokaro Steel Plant
Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand) - 827001