SAIL Central Marketing Organisation Junior Assistant (Trainee) Posts Recruitment 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- One year of Diploma in Computer Application, with proficiency in MS Office Package
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 40 WPM (30 WPM for reserved categories) in English on Computer.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms.
Application Fee: Rs 250: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
Rs 20 (Bank Charges): Mandatory for all
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/
- Online registration began from May 11, 2013 and will close on June 1, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 270 / Rs70, through Pay-in Slip, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No.: 32036360352, with SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata.
- After paying the applicdation fees, the bank will generate a complete Pay-in Slip with unique Journal No. and Branch Code, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reeference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Central Marketing Organisation
Ispat Bhavan, 40 J. L. Nehru Road
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700071