SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2013 For OCTT, OCTT (Boiler Operations) & ACTT Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (Grade S3) (Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemical / Ceramics / Civil)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) (Grade S3)
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (Grade S1) (Fitter / Electrician / Welder / Air-conditioning & Refrigeration / Draughtsman / Electronics Mechanic / Machinist / Turner / Instrument Mechanics / IT & ESM)
- Three years of full time Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Metallurgy / Chemical / Ceramics / Civil / Instrumentation discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Three years full time Diploma in Engineering with 2nd class division from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Certificate of Boiler Competency with 1st class division from a recognized Institute
- Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board
- ITI Certificate in Fitter / Welder / Electrician / Air conditioning / Refrigeration / Draughtsman / Machinist / Turner / Instrument Mechanic / Electronic Mechanic / IT&ESM Trades from a Govt. recognized Institute
- 28 years: OCTT / ACTT
- 30 years: OCTT (Boiler Operations)
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms.
Application Fee: Rs 250 (For OCTT Posts) & Rs 150 (For ACTT Posts): General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/jobs/97/
- Online registration began from April 17, 2013 and will close on May 13, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fee amount for Rs 250 / Rs 50, through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the specially opened Power Jyoti A/c No. 31932241266, at SBI, Burnpur.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Challan with details of Journal No., Branch Code and Date of Payment, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system generated will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-May-2013
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/jobs/97/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
IISCO Steel Plant
Burnpur - 713325
District Burdwan, West Bengal