SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) & Management Trainee (Administration) Recruitment March 2013
- Management Trainee (Technical) (Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemical / Ceramics / Civil / Computer Science / Mining)
- Management Trainee (Administration) (HR / Finance / Materials / Marketing)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Electronics / Instrumentation / Ceramics / Civil / Computer Science (IT) / Mining / Chemical Engineering with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- For Computer Science discipline, candidates should have MCA Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a reputed Institute
- For HR / Marketing / Materials disciplines: Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute, with two years full time MBA Degree / PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks in Human Resources / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Personnel Management, or Master’s Degree in Human Resources & Organizational Development / Marketing or in Production / Operations / Materials / Logistics & Supply Chain Management from a recognized University / Institute
- For Finance discipline: Should have qualified CA / ICWA Degree
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST / PWD / Departmental candidates
Rs 20 (Bank Charges): Mandatory for all
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/
- Online registration began from March 12, 2013 and will close on April 3, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fee amount for Rs 500 / Rs 100, through net-banking / credit card / debit card, or through pay-in-slip, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the specially opened Power Jyoti No. 32286155304, at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of SAIL.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete pay-in slip with details of Journal No., Branch Code and Date of Payment, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system generated will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Ispat Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110 003
Phone No.: 011 - 24367481-86, 24367313
Fax No.: 011 - 24367015