SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2012 For Operator-Cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Matric qualification from a recognized Board
- Three year Engineering Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical / Ceramics / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electronics from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per Government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 250: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD / ESM candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of SAIL: http://sail.shine.com/
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 250 / Rs 50 through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official link of SAIL.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of State Bank of India, in the specially opened Account No. 31955226331, at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela, on behalf of SAIL / RSP.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a unique Journal Number and Branch Code of the Bank, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Complete Application Form, which candidates should take print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Mar-2012
Download Form: http://sail.shine.com/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Rourkela Steel Plant
Rourkela (Odisha) - 769011