Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2012 For Telecom Cadre
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Telecom)
- Head Constable (Telecom)
- Passed Matric with Diploma in Electronics /Telecommunication from a State Government recognized Institute Or
- Passed 10+2 or Intermediate with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subjects from a recognized Board / Institute or its equivalent
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms).
- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University with two years of ITI Certificate in Electronics from a recognized Institute Or
- Passed Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exemption SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from Sashastra Seema Bal official link: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/Adv%20tech%2012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 50 drawn in favor of Accounts Officer, SSB, FTR Hqrs., Ranikhet, payable at SBI Branch, Ranikhet Branch Code - 0704 or can obtain IPO in favor of Accounts Officer, SSB, FTR Hqrs., Ranikhet.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD / IPO, two attested & affixed passport size photographs, two self-addressed envelope (size 4 x 9 inches) with affixed stamp of Rs 25 on each, attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Inspector General, Sashastra Seema Bal, Frontier HQ Ranikhet, Sewa Bhawan (Ganiyadeoli) PO Sadar Bazar, District Almora, Uttarakhand - 263645, by post on or before July 31, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by August 7, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____________ IN SSB” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Sashastra Seema Bal.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/Adv%20tech%2012.pdf