SCI Kolkata Retainer Medical Officer Post Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-13T18:12:45+05:30
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from eligible and skillful professionals for recruitment 2013, for the post of Retainer Medical Officer. Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contractual basis for a maximum period of four years.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on May 24, 2013, at The Shipping Corp. of India Ltd., 13, Strand Road, Shipping House, 8th Floor, Board Room, Kolkata - 700001, from 11.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of SCI: http://www.shipindia.com/.
- MBBS Degree from a reputed Institute
- Should have adequate work experience in the relevant field
- Post graduate candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SCI: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/shore-details.aspx?NTM.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on May 24, 2013, at The Shipping Corp. of India Ltd., 13, Strand Road, Shipping House, 8th Floor, Board Room, Kolkata - 700001, from 11.00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, along with two recent passport size photographs, and Original and one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of The Shipping Corporation of India.
Registered Office:The Shipping Corporation of India
13, Strand Road
Kolkata (West Bengal)