SCI Recruitment 2013 For Shipboard Training as Junior Engineer
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering / Technology or Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Marine Engineering from Directorate General of Shipping (DG ), or AICTE Approved Engineering College
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / Women candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 1000 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of SCI: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/fleet-personnel/shortlisting-final-selection.aspx
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 1000, through Counter Deposit Receipt or Slip, in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates should pay the application fees in the Account Name “The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Mumbai”, in Account No. “10972426052”, in Bank Name “State Bank of India”, Branch Name “Backbay Reclamation”, Branch Code: 1593, City: Mumbai, Maharashtra, and IFSC Code: SBIN0001593.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Deposit Receipt or Slip with unique Journal No., which candidates are required to forward with Application form, for the further process.
- Complete Application Form, along with recent passport size photograph, Deposit Receipt or Slip, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all required certificates, should be submitted to the Vice President, Fleet Personnel Dept i/c, Third Floor, The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021, by ordinary post on or before February 15, 2013 till 1700 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Junior Engineer”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Shipping Corporation of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/fleet-personnel/shortlisting-final-selection.aspx
Registered Office:The Shipping Corporation of India
"Shipping House", 245, Madam Cama Road
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021
Contact No.: 022 - 22026666
Fax: 022 - 22026905