SCI Trainee Engineering Cadet Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-01-19T11:42:01+05:30
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from talented engineering graduate candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Trainee Engineering Cadet.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview and medical examination. The schedule of interview will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of SCI: http://www.shipindia.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Science in Marine Engineering from Directorate General of Shipping (DG) and AICTE Approved Engineering College
- Candidate should be in possession of MEO CL IV Part A Certificate (EXN-45) at the time of Interview.
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates as per organization norms)
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SCI: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/recruitment-details.aspx?MTI
How To Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official link of SCI: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/recruitment-details.aspx?MTI
- Complete application form, along with photocopies of all the required certificates and documents, should be submitted to the Executive Director, Fleet Personnel Dept., Third Floor, The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madam Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021, by ordinary post.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Trainee Engineering Cadet”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Shipping Corporation of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-Feb-2012
Download Form: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/recruitment-details.aspx?MTI.
Registered Office:The Shipping Corporation of India
245, Madam Cama Road
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400 021
Contact No: 022-22026666