Scooters India Limited Recruitment 2013 For Trade Apprentices
Last Updated: 2013-05-28T15:12:24+05:30
Scooters India Limited, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible, young and talented candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Trade Apprentices in different trades, under the Apprentices Act 1961. The recruitment is to be done for the following the following trades:
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Petrol Engine)
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical
- Mechanic Auto Electronics
- Mechanic (Domestic Commercial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Machine)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics and personal interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official website of Scooters India Limited: http://www.scootersindia.com/html/home.htm
- ITI Certificate in the relevant trade from a reputed Institute
- Passed ITI / NCVT Certificate in the relevant trade from a reputed Institute
- Should have advance module for 06 months Apprenticeship Training in the relevant centre of excellence trades
- For the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of Scooters India Limited: http://www.scootersindia.com/html/coe_adv_2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Scooters India Limited: http://www.scootersindia.com/html/coe_application_form.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with latest passport size photograph and photocopies of all relevant certificate, should be submitted to The Deputy Manager (HR), Scooters India Limited, Post Bag No. 23, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) - 226008, by registered post within 21 days from the date of issuing the advertisement i.e., May 23, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (TRADE APPRENTICES) FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING” on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Scooters India Limited.
Download Form: http://www.scootersindia.com/html/coe_application_form.pdf
Registered Office:Scooters India Limited
Post Box No. 23, Sarojini Nagar
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) - 226008
Contact No.: +91-522 - 2476242, 2476031