SECL Staff Nurse & Pharmacist (Trainee) Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-08T17:02:13+05:30
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL), Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, has invited applications from eligible and capable handicapped candidates under special recruitment drive 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Staff Nurse (Technical & Supervisory Grade ‘C’)
- Pharmacist (Trainee) (Technical & Supervisory Grade ‘C’)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the Interview. The schedule of written test and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of SECL: http://secl.gov.in/.
- Passed Class 12th qualification from a recognized Board
- Grade ‘A’ Nursing Diploma Certificate or Three years of Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institute
- Must have registered with Nursing Council of India
- Passed Class 12th with Science subjects from a recognized Board
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute
- Must have registered with Pharmacy Council / Central Government / State Government Council
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 40 years
- Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST candidates provided as per government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SECL: http://www.secl.gov.in/SECLNEWS/01.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of SECL: http://www.secl.gov.in/SECLNEWS/01.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two attested passport-size photographs and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The General Manager (Man Power), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, P B No. 60, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495006, by post on or before January 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.secl.gov.in/SECLNEWS/01.pdf
Registered Office:South Eastern Coalfields Limited
SECL Bhawan, Seepat Road
Post Box No. 60
Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495006
EPABX NO: 07752 - 246376, 246380