Sikkim Police Constables Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-05-10T19:32:16+05:30
Sikkim Police, Gangtok, Sikkim, has invited applications from proficient aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Constables in Communication & Computers Section.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Physical Measurement, Written Examination, Physical Efficiency / Endurance Test (PET) and Viva Voce.
The written examination is scheduled to be held on June 9, 2012, at Tashi Namgyal Academy. The schedule of physical test will be announced on the day of the written examination.
For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Sikkim Police: http://sikkimpolice.nic.in/
- Passed Class 12th Examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry from a recognized Board
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 22 years (Age relaxation for BL / SC / ST / MBC / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Sikkim Police: http://sikkimpolice.nic.in/Files/Downloadable_forms/Constables_Comm.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can obtain the application format directly from the Office of the Inspector General of Police, Communication & Computers, Police Headquarter, Gangtok, on working days till June 5, 2012 on Production of Bank (SBS) receipt for Rs 50 under Revenue Head 0055-Police-800 other receipts.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted in the Office of the Inspector General of Police, Communication & Computers, Police Headquarter, Gangtok, on or before June 5, 2012 till 16.00 hrs.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Sikkim Police.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Jun-2012
Exams Date: 09-Jun-2012
Registered Office:Office of the Inspector General of Police
Communication & Computers
Contact No.: 03592 - 203478