South Eastern Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Security Guard
Last Updated: 2012-03-22T14:23:30+05:30
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL), Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, has invited applications from skilled Ex-Army and Ex-BSF candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Security Guard in Grade G.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. The schedule of interview will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of SECL: http://secl.gov.in/.
- Passed Matriculate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board
- Should be an Ex-Army / Ex-BSF Personnel
- Should have required Physical Measurement, as mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 38 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SECL: http://secl.gov.in/SECLNEWS/2253.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of SECL: http://secl.gov.in/SECLNEWS/2253.pdf
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with two attested passport-size photographs and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to General Manager (Man Power), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, P B No. 60, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495006, by ordinary post on or before April 20, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Security Guard, T&S Grade G” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://secl.gov.in/SECLNEWS/2253.pdf
Registered Office:South Eastern Coalfields Limited
SECL Bhawan, Seepat Road
Post Box No. 60
Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495006
EPABX NO: 07752 - 246376, 246380