Spices Board India Recruitment 2013 For Trainees (Quality Evaluation Laboratory)
The interview will be held at Spices Board Regional Office, No. R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi, District Thiruvallur (Tamil Nadu) - 601201. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Spices Board India: http://www.indianspices.com/
- M Sc Degree in Chemistry / Food Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry with 1st class division from a recognized University
- M Sc Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Medical Microbiology / Food Science & Technology with 1st class division from a recognized University
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on March 7, 2013, at Spices Board Regional Office, No. R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi, District Thiruvallur (Tamil Nadu) - 601201.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring detailed Resume, with recent passport-size photograph, and Original & attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned Spices Board India website.
Registered Office:Spices Board India,
“Sugandha Bhavan”, NH By Pass,
P.B. No. 2277, Palarivattom PO,
Kochi (Kerala) - 682025
Contact No.: +91-484-2333610 to 616
Fax: +91-484-2331429, 2334429