SPMCIL Manager (HR), Executive Assistant & Jr Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2013
- Manager (HR) (E4 Level)
- Executive Assistant (S1 Level)
- Junior Office Assistant (W3 Level)
- Master’s Degree in PM&IR / MSW or MBA Degree with HR elective with 1st class division from recognized University / Management Institute
- Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience as an Executive in the relevant functional area, and in other HR related areas like CSR activities, security, legal, RTI, HR related SAP, etc., of which minimum 2 years of regular service should be in one grade below, i.e. in the pay-scale of Rs 15600-39100, with grade pay of Rs 6600 in Central DA Pattern, or IDA pay-scale of Rs 24900-50500 at E-3 Level in PSU, or at equivalent level in a reputed private sector company having turnover of at least Rs 75 crores
- LL B Degree from a reputed Institute is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 1st class division from a recognized University
- Should have minimum speed of 100 WPM in Shorthand and 50 WPM in Typing on Computer
- Should be a multi-skilled one, with analytical mind, and have proficiency in drafting and noting
- Sound knowledge of Hindi Stenography and Hindi Typing
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Should have good Computer knowledge, with typing speed of minimum 40 WPM in English
- Should have proficiency in Office Assistance
For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SPMCIL: http://www.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx
Application Fee: Rs 100
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SPMCIL: http://www.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates should mention their name and post applied for, on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Forms, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD and self-attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The DGM (Personnel), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi - 110001, by registered / speed post within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement (last date is June 23, 2013).
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx
Registered Office:Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited,
16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhavan, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: 011 - 23701225, 43582200
Fax No.: 011 - 23701223