SSC Announces Recruitment For Constables (GD) In CAPFs & Rifleman (GD) In Assam Rifles 2013
- Indo Tibet Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assam Rifles
- Passed Matriculation or 10th class from a recognized Board / University
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates as per government norms).
- For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Final%20Notice%20for%20Const%28GD%29&%20Rifleman%20%28GD%29,2013_E.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SSC: http://ssconline2.gov.in/
- Online registration began from December 15, 2012 and will close on January 9, 2013 (Part I Registration) and on January 11, 2013 (Part II Registration).
- After submission of Part I Registration Online Application Form, the system will generate a filled-in application with unique Registration No. and Password, and Challan, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Candidates can make the payment of fee amount of Rs 100 through Challan / Net Banking in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates are required to fill the fee payment details in Part II Registration Online Application Form for its completion.
- After successful registration of Part II Registration Application Form, candidates should print the completed application form and keep with them for future reference.
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application%20Form%20Constable%20%28GD%29%282013%29.pdf
- Candidates for paying the application fee should obtain a CRPF for Rs 100 from all Departmental Post Offices, and get cancelled from the counter of Departmental Post Offices.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with CRFS and copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the respective Regional Directors, on the address of Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission, as mentioned in the advertisement, by post latest by January 11, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can submit their application form latest by January 18, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-Jan-2013
Exams Date: 12-May-2013
Download Form: http://ssconline2.gov.in/
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Contact No.: 011 - 24363343