SSC Announces Sub-Inspector (DP/CAPF), ASI (CISF) & Intelligence Officer (NCB) Combined Exam 2013
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
- Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Interested candidates can register online by visiting the official link of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/. Online registration began from March 16, 2013 and will close on April 10, 2013 (Part-I Registration) and on April 12, 2013 (Part-II Registration). For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms).
- For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/SI%20in%20CAPFs,ASI%20and%20Delhi%20Police%202013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/
- The online registration will be in 2 parts i.e., Registration I & Registration II.
- Online registration began from March 16, 2013 and will close on April 10, 2013 (Part-I Registration) and on April 12, 2013 (Part-II Registration).
- After completion of the Part-I Registration, the system will generate a fee payment option i.e., Net Banking option or Challan.
- Candidates can pay the application fee amount for Rs 100, through SBI Challan, or online account with SBI.
- In Part-II Registration, candidates have to fill the fee payment details, and have to upload their scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completing the Part-II Registration, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- Candidates can download the application format from the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application%20Form-SI_2013.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) for Rs 100, from any counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, cancelled CRFS, and copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to the relevant centre address as mentioned in the advertisement, by post latest by April 12, 2013.
- Candidates belong to far-flung areas can submit their application form latest by April 19, 2013.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2013
Exams Date: 10-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://ssconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110504